Fun and easy baking with chocolate!
By Red Thalhammer
If you are a baker, you likely need baking chocolate in your pantry. We have some chocolate that has lost it’s temper, yet is perfect and delicious once re-melted or baked with. We are selling a case of 12 bars, 1.7 lb net weight for $ 19.- This is your opportunity to bake with super high quality aromatic dark chocolate rather than baking chocolate that is of much lesser quality!! https://antidotechoco.com/collections/chocolatebars/products/box-of-12-baking-chocolate-bars
Perfect for Panettone with chocolate chips (as in image), any chocolate cookies or a staple like simple brownies as below recipe. Initially my friend Andrea baked this amazing brownie cake for my birthday and she sent me the recipe as below and this is what she said: “I’ve made the substitution of cocoa for massive amounts of Antidote chocolate :) I mixed all I had – so many flavors went into the mix. It came out most delicious ever”
This is a delicious and easy recipe and I already substituted chocolate for the cacao powder and took off a bit of sugar. Belief me, it’s still plenty sweet.
This easy brownies recipe makes cakey brownies that taste amazing! With perfect crisp crackly tops and chewy centers, these brownies hit all the right notes.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 25 minutes Total Time: 35 minutes Yield: 12-16 Brownies Method: Oven
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup flour
- 2 1/2 Antidote Bars or more
- 1/4 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×9 square baking pan, or line it with parchment paper.
2. Mix together the oil, sugar and vanilla extract.
3. Add eggs and mix until well combined.
4. Combine flour, melted chocolate, baking powder and salt.
5. Slowly add to the egg mixture until well combined.
6. Pour the batter into the pan and spread evenly.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with a few crumbs.