Part Time Admin Manager Assistant
Antidote is a fine-flavor “serious chocolate” brand with global reach and beautiful headquarter office in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. We believe that Antidote can lift moods and make your day. The informal atmosphere and a small high energy team make this a great place to work. We are located 2 blocks from the Greenpoint Ave G stop.
We are looking for a driven part-time Administrative Manager assistant to support our team in expanding our market within sales, marketing and day to day operations. This role will involve a variety of tasks such as growing direct retailer relationships, managing numbers and data, and representing our unique brand within marketing opportunities. 10 hours / week till Mid March 2019, after that there is an opportunity for significantly more hours. This could be perfect for a mother or an experienced professional looking for a part time opportunity.
Please have related work experience and be enthusiastic and self-motivated. You should be friendly and outgoing, reliable, well-organized and detail-oriented with a lively phone style. You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, enjoy problem solving and bringing ideas, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. We love chocolate, so you should too! This is an excellent opportunity to grow with an innovative and sustainable company.
Essential tasks include:
• Sales / Maintain & grow relationships with existing and new customers with ability to understand and anticipate their current and future needs
• Create marketing ideas and content
• Manage Brokers
• Customer Service and coordination of orders
• Provide timely reporting of customer pipeline, and national account activities
• Manage and organize data (leads, orders, reports) and other supporting work
• Basic bookkeeping, invoicing and past dues
• Support brand activation with new accounts through the coordination of marketing materials and staff education
- High degree of initiative and productivity
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to take direction/supervision and to follow specific instructions
- General customer service, sales, and basic marketing skills
- People skills & strong negotiation skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively with both written and oral methods such as email, phone calls, trade shows, etc.
- Good judgment and efficient use of time and resources
- Must possess an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- 3-5 years mixed experience in business or office required.
- Experience in the food industry a plus
- A passion for fine food and chocolate
Where to apply:
Please submit your resume together with a paragraph outlining your relevant experience for the role and send to: email@example.com
Thanks for your application!